Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The WE in ME

In a recent conversation with my dear friend Sonia I was telling her all about the many people that help me out on a daily basis. Not a day has gone by without a friend or family member calling me, stopping by to visit or dropping off food. On one particular day mom was here at home with me spending time with the boys and helping me out with household chores. She stopped what she was doing and she said, "O.K. so what do WE have tomorrow?" I turned around to look at her and I just began crying. I thanked her for saying "WE." It is so nice to have someone with me who considers themselves a part of me-- together we make a WE. I knew that I wold not have to face the next day alone.

I never realized how much I enjoyed being a WE with Pete until I didn't have him around to help me with day to day stuff. Thankfully I can still rely on him to help me with decisions and advice. However, the day to day stuff is often difficult without a WE.

So, as I told Sonia about this realization and conversation with my mom I began to realize how many people are a part of my WE. All of you reading this are a part of my WE and many more who can't read this. Any one who has prayed for us is a part of my WE.

Thank you! Thank you for being a part of my WE. May God bless each of you abundantly for your prayers and sacrifices. May your families be blessed with much peace and love! Know that I am praying for each of you as well.

Love,
Cristina

No comments: